Wednesday, August 4, 2010

We are back

Due to major technical issues we were not able to post as usual this morning. We are working on the final solution to ensure you the reader we will be able to post consistently in the future. As we all know computers were never made to run forever.

I want to give a hearty Rest In Peace to my old computer that died this morning. I think about everything died at once from the power supply to the mother board to the hard drive itself. When it died it did it in style. It did a great job the 6 years it worked and ran almost 24/7/365 for me and it survived many crashes except this last one. It will be missed as it was so comfortable to work with daily.

Onward we go now with this replacement system. I lost quite a few of my book marks and such but my important data I was able to retrieve from the old hard drive. Now I have to finish setting up this system.

I hope to be posting again tomorrow. Peace out and love to all of our readers and supporters.


Western Digital WD Elements 1 TB USB 2.0 Desktop External Hard Drive WDBAAU0010HBK-NESN
Storage Appliance Corporation HD1035 CLICKFREE? 1TB USB 3.5" EXTERNAL HARD DRIVE WITH INTEGRATED BACKUP

No comments: