Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Overdosed America

I just wanted to feature this person's blog today as it does make alot of sense to me on some parts we are all concerned about.

Obviously there are those who do need to be on medication for various ailments and conditions but are we really being prescribed the correct medications we actually need?

I have even had my own medication changed as of late after being on Paxil for 8 years and some of the continual side effects were just not acceptable to me anymore so I talked to my doctor about the alternatives and she readily agreed that Paxil was just not "The Drug" it once was in the beginning so now today I am on "Celexa" which seems to be working alot better today.

Here is this person's blog and you can check out the research for yourself:

Source and lots more:
http://www.overdosedamerica.com/

No comments: